...

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

More Color Tattoo by Maybelline!

I've enjoyed the Maybelline Color Tattoo eye shadow in Bold Gold that I reviewed back in January so much that I've purchased 4 more colors:  Pomegranate Punk, Audacious Asphalt, Bad to the Bronze, and Tough as Taupe.  These really are great shadows that can also double as a base for powder shadows.   They are relatively inexpensive, especially with the frequent buy one get one at 50% off sales offered, have great staying power and wonderful pigmentation.

Tough as Taupe is matte, whereas all the others I've got have shimmer.  I find applying with my finger works best.  I've used a foam applicator for applying under my lower lash line, which worked well.  I had some patchiness issues with Tough as Taupe, but not enough to put me off of this unique matte taupe.  When used as a base shadow with my other favorite taupe shadow, Korres Shimmering Eyeshadow in Grey Brown, it was perfect. 
Outdoors
Indoor lighting


Pomegranate Punk with Tough as Taupe

No comments:

Post a Comment