...

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Urban Decay Eyelash Primer Potion

My lashes have about zero impact without mascara, but I was curious to see how much of a difference there really was before and after.  My eyelash routine consists of Urban Decay's Eyelash Primer Potion and whatever mascara I'm currently using, which right now is UD's Supercurl Curling Mascara.  Eyelash primers work by coating the lashes with tiny fibers, providing more volume and length.  This primer contains silk protein, panthenol, and hydrolyzed wheat protein to condition and strengthen lashes.  If you click on the photo above right, you can see the fibers on the brush wand.  While using multiple coats of mascara should also work, that usually proves too gloppy for my taste. 

The primer applies with a white tint, as you can see on the left eye. I had always assumed that once my mascara was applied no white would still be showing, but I could see a wee bit in some photos, so that was informative.  However, the difference before and after is significant enough that I'll put up with a few white lashes, or better yet, be more careful when applying mascara to get those rogues.

Before
After
Before
After

No comments:

Post a Comment