...

Friday, August 3, 2012

NOTD: Ghost by Rescue Beauty Lounge

Ghost
The second of the three polishes from the GOMM collection by Rescue Beauty Lounge that I have today is Ghost, a dark brown shimmer.  I love brown polishes and this one is a beauty.  Application was an easy 2 coats, although I did manage to get some brush strokes on my thumb. 

I looked through my stash to see if I have any dupes for Ghost, and I came close with Gilded Brown, a discontinued L'Oreal Wear Extradinaire polish from 1998.  Gilded Brown is actually darker and has a more reddish tone then Ghost, whose gold shimmer is more evident.  Both are gorgeous browns though.  Here's a bit of nostalgia for you:  Gilded Brown cost $4.25 in 1998.

Ghost vs. Gilded Brown
Ghost and visitor - check out his antennas
Ghost is LE from the gomm collection and is available at Rescue Beauty Lounge

Disclosure:  I purchased this. 

4 comments:

  1. perfect bronze! i was actually searching through my stash bc I wanted to do an olympic themed mani... and I don't have a single bronze! i need to fix that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahaha!! Nicely done with the nostalgia bit. ;) Love the colour! And cool pic with the insect!

    ReplyDelete