...

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Estee Lauder Sumptuous Bold Volume Lifting Mascara and Double Wear Stay-in-Place Flawless Wear Concealer

My most used item thus far from the Estee Lauder Lilly Pulitzer Summer Nights gift set has been the dual ended mascara and concealer.  The Sumptuous Bold Volume Lifting mascara in black is a solid performer with a brush that I really like.  The formula has lash-thickening fibers while the brush thickens like a brush while defining like a comb - hence the trademarked name BrushComber™.
The Double Wear Stay-in-Place Flawless Wear Concealer in light medium was a perfect match for my skin tone, so I lucked out again.  This has become my go to under eye concealer, as it is richly pigmented, creamy, blends easily, and does not accentuate the fine lines under my eyes.  I've used concealers that blend out to nothingness, but this is not one of them.  I'm really impressed!
It's too bad that the dual ended mascara and concealer is not part of the regular catalog of items, as I would totally buy that as opposed to separates.  The regular sized mascara and concealer both retail for $22.

Disclaimer:  I purchased this.

No comments:

Post a Comment