...

Monday, June 24, 2013

Urban Decay Vintage 24/7 Eye Pencils in Crash, Graffiti, and Lucky

Urban Decay recently put their vintage (aka, soon to be discontinued) colors of 24/7 eye pencils on sale for $9.50, half of their regular price.  I picked out 3 I've had my eye on for a while:  Crash, Graffiti, and Lucky.

Crash is a deep eggplant purple with silver micro glitter.  This is the type of purple that looks best on me, I've found.
Graffiti is a medium green with silver micro glitter.  I love greens and have been waiting on the vintage pencils to go on sale just so I could get this one.  Despite all the greens I have, none are a dupe for Graffiti.
Lucky is a deep copper in a blackened base with silver micro glitter.  I was most on the fence about Lucky when I was choosing colors, but there is a complexity in the color that is gorgeous. 
Early morning sun
Shade
My only regret is not getting Covet as well, which is now sold out.  Funny how I usually end up regretting my attempts at frugality over my splurges.  Hmmm.
Graffiti with Lucky closest to lash line
Crash
Lucky
Any favorite Urban Decay vintage pencils, or ones you want to pick up before they're gone for good?

Disclaimer:  I purchased these.

5 comments:

  1. These are my FAVORITE liners!

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I am jealous of your early morning sun, I don't think I have seen the sun in the morning for half a month now, it sometimes makes an appearance in the late afternoon :(
    My fave is lucky, it stands out the best against your eye color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I could live somewhere that was gray/gloomy a lot - it would affect my mood and energy level too much. It started raining yesterday and is gray today, and I feel tired and lethargic :-(

      Mobile gets the most total rainfall of anywhere else in the US, surprisingly. It still seems like the sun is out almost every day, though.

      Delete
  3. I have been looking to buy someone's lucky eyeliner. Do you use yours ? If not , my email is pinkmissysparklez @ gmail! Let me know ! I'll totally buy it from you !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do use it, love it's unique color. Hope you find one - I'd love to get my hands on Honey, another discontinued 24/7 pencil!

      Delete