My resolutions are:
- eat better: start cooking more and eating out less
- exercise more: practice yoga/Pilates again, use a standing desk at work
- declutter house
- no buy on makeup/beauty items Jan-March: can develop a wish list and purchase one or two items from it in April
- 10 red bliss potatoes, diced
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 bag baby carrots
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- steak tips, 1 lb. (I used some Omaha Steaks beef sirloin tips I had in the freezer)
- Swanson Thai-Ginger flavor infused broth, 1 box
- sprinkling of white pepper
here). I liked how it turned out and doing it in batch saved me cooking/cleaning time in the mornings. I'm going to experiment with different variations such as dried apricots, cherries and blueberries, but I could see this becoming a staple as well. I still mix in Greek yogurt, which gives a rich, cream texture while upping the protein content. Eating oatmeal is a good way for me to get some cinnamon, which helps keep your blood sugar in balance (more on that here).
here), making it a natural metabolism booster.
Decluttering has suffered a bit this week as I haven't had any concentrated time to tackle my next project. However, I'm keeping the decluttered areas clean and have done well in putting stuff away and tidying as I go. I'll take that as a victory.
|Chanel Intonation (source here)|
- a Chanel cream blush ($38)
- Fluffy Bunny hand cream by Farmhouse Fresh ($14)
- IT Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Matte Luxe Palette ($42)