...

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Caramel Cool Color Tattoo 24Hr Eyeshadow by Maybelline

Disclaimer:  I purchased this.
Caramel Cool is the third of the new limited edition Color Tattoo cream eyeshadows from Maybelline's Dare to Go Nude spring collection that I have to show you.  I think "new copper pennies" when I look at this color, but it's suprisingly more wearable than that visual would suggest.  Caramel Cool can be a soft wash of color or can be built up in intensity to full copper opaqueness, it all just depends on how you want to go.
Me?  I usually go for soft washes of color, and Caramel Cool plays nicely with other cream shadows or as a base for powder shadows.  I found it easy to get smooth color with no patchiness using my finger or a brush, just really easy to work with.
Great complementary liner color for Caramel Cool!
This color is also surprisingly unique to my collection!  I've been using Urban Decay's 24/7 liner pencil in Lucky (now discontinued) as an upper lash liner with Caramel Cool, as it's a darker version of the same shade. 
 
Definitely worth picking up if this color appeals to you (it's great for making blue eyes pop), and I've now seen confirmation that these are indeed limited edition.  So once they're gone, they're gone!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment