...

Sunday, September 2, 2012

August Eco-Emi: Fairytale

This month's Eco-Emi is the last summer box of the year and features a colorful fairytale theme.  Now, I don't take the themes too seriously, although I do appreciate the effort and creativity that goes into them.  I always enjoy the color schemes and nice wrapping, as it makes opening each box that much more "gift" like.
I also have to give props to Eco-Emi for the variety of items they include in each month's box.  You just never know what you might receive, and I personally like that aspect.  I want to discover new brands or items that I did not know existed.  The stand out item for me so far in this box is the Ayurveda soap.  I don't know a whole lot about Ayurveda (there is a handy insert in the box that explains what products work best with the different Vatta, Pitta, and Kapha Doshas), but this soap smells divine and I'm liking the ingredient list.
Other beauty and body care products included this month are a body shimmer that features natural minerals, a sugar scrub, and a multi-purpose balm that can be used on lips, cuticles, or anywhere that needs soothing.  The balm smells fantastic!
I also received a green clay mask, a milk and oat bath soak, and a body lotion.  I don't take baths but did use the milk and oat to soak my feet prior to my pedicure.
Eco-Emi usually includes some food type items, and this month I received four different herbs, a pecan butter and some lettuce seeds. 
The value of this month's box is about $18, I'm guestimating.  Looking forward to seeing what the cooler months will bring!

Disclosure:  I subscribed to Eco-Emi for $15 per month.

No comments:

Post a Comment