...

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

BFTE Green Eyeshadows: Limelight, Secret Garden, Ying Yang, Lichen

When I ordered some shadows from Beauty from the Earth (BFTE), I somehow managed to pick mainly oranges and greens.  Ten green shadows, to be precise, with 4 to show you today.   All swatches are over UD original eye primer.  The lighter swatch is dry, the darker is using BFTE's Mix & Fix sealant.
Limtelight
Limelight is a chartreuse green shimmer that leans towards gold on the eye.  Very pretty and a good eye brightener.
Secret Garden
Secret Garden is a bronzed olive.  When used wet, the green comes out more. 
Ying Yang
Ying Yang is what I think of as parrot green.  It's more vibrant than Limelight but in the same color family. 
Lichen
Lichen is the perfect name for this shadow, especially when used wet.  It's a matte and I'm not sure yet how I'm going to use it, although it's an interesting color. 


Items used for this look were:
  • Maybelline's Color Tattoo in Barely Beige over entire lid
  • Limelight on first 2/3 of lid
  • Secret Garden in crease and above/below lash line
  • Eyeko felt tip liner in Olive
  • Lancome Hypnose mascara
Disclosure:  I purchased these.

2 comments:

  1. OMG these are absolutely gorgeous! I love love LOVE greens though so it's no surprise I love them. Loving your green eye look as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BFTE has soooo many pretty greens - great variety!

      Delete