...

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

beauty.com Gift with Purchase: Vamp Bag and $200 Worth of Products

Fact - I'm susceptible to gift with purchase offers.  I'm particularly susceptible to beauty.com when they offer designer makeup bags filled with goodies.  No surprise then that I got the sample-filled Vamp bag, where for the minimum required purchase of $100, you get the following:
Source: Ben Gabbe/Getty Images North America
The bag is fur patterned and inspired by the luxurious dressing rooms of old Hollywood.  The designers are Costella Tagliapietra, who look like two burly lumberjacks.  Love it. 

The samples are valued at $200 and include:
  • Ojon™ Color Sustain Color Revealing Shampoo
  • tokyoMilk Dark Tainted Love Parfum
  • Laura Gellar Baked Body Frosting, Honey Glow(full sized)
  • Bareminerals® Flawless Definition Mascara
  • Smashbox® Photo Finish® Hydrating Under Eye Primer
  • Murad® Environmental Shield® Intensive-C Radiance Peel
  • Nick Chavez® Angel Drops™ with Argan Oil
  • stila® Stay All Day® 10-in-1 HD Beauty Balm
  • Arcona® Reozone 40 Protect SPF 40
  • DDF® Acne Control Treatment
  • Peter Thomas Roth® Mega-Rich Body Wash or Lotion
  • H2O+™ Marine Calm™ Hydrating Face Complex
  • Fekkai Advanced® Brilliant Glossing Cream
  • The Body Shop® Vitamin E Eye Cream
  • Supersmile® Professional Whitening System 
I also got a free Alterna hair mask, which was another special offer.
I'm enjoying playing with all the goodies!  The bag is nicely made and will be my new go to travel bag.  I like the various compartments and that it folds up into a nice, compact size.  From what I can tell, this offer is still live at beauty.com, if anyone is interested.

Disclosure:  I purchased this.

3 comments:

  1. WOW, what a cool gift with purchase! I'm especially loving that little bag, it looks like hunting gear!! Ahhhh I may have to get it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really awesome gift with purchase! Great review! Love your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete