...

Monday, September 10, 2012

Von Maur Lancome Gift with Purchase

I guess it goes without saying that I don't buy anything from Lancome unless there is a gift with purchase.  Or rather, I buy from Lancome when there is a gift with purchase offer.  The Color Design shadow and liner palette is what drew me in this time.  Three color choices were available, and I chose Emerald Boudoir.  The Color Design palettes retail for $49 and the one included in this gift with purchase is half the size of the regular sized palettes at .07 oz. versus .141 oz. 
Still, I find these offers a great way to try out new shades for free, since all of these came with a $39.50 purchase.  I do wish Lancome identified the colors in the palettes, as the peach looks very close to Kitten Heel, which I just got in another GWP.  I had never heard of Von Maur, but I was happy to see that shipping is free with any order. 

For my qualifying purchase I got the Blush Subtil palette in Peche Savy.  I'm looking forward to trying it out!  I'll have reviews of both up in the near future.

If you like gift with purchases and want to stay on top of what's available, My Gift with Purchase is a site to be aware of.  Since I stumbled across it I've bought more than a few GWP's.....hmmm.....probably not a good site to be aware of if you are trying to cut back on makeup purchases......But, on the other hand, it does help to find the best GWP offers available. 

Disclosure:  I purchased these.

No comments:

Post a Comment