...

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Buttercup Eyeshadow by Beauty from the Earth

Buttercup is a matte eyeshadow from Beauty from the Earth (BFTE) that I've become a bit fascinated with.  First time I used it, I figured it would be a good color for my brow because it's a nice bone/beige, right?  So, I proceed to apply and am surprised that it's definitely more true to it's name, as it has a distinct yellow tone.  It applies much more dark than it looks in the container - a color morpher.

I wouldn't usually use color all the way to my brow, but I went with it since I'd already applied Buttercup under my brow. 


I used a shimmer shadow on my inner eye and a darker shimmer brown along my lash line and in the crease, and I like the monochromatic look.
Buttercup is $6.50 for a regular size or $2 for a sample, which is the size shown above. 


Disclaimer:  I purchased this.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's crazy how it morphs once applied! Yellow eyeshadows tend to frighten me but this one looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BFTE has some really interesting shadows, I was swatching some orange ones yesterday. I think my warm complexion lets me get away with wearing yellows/oranges.

      Delete