...

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

All Natural Face Vegan Eye Shadow in Bubble Gum, Honey Peach, Coral

I was recently introduced to The All Natural Face Vegan Eye Shadows when I received two in my March Eco Emi box.  I was impressed with them so decided to take advantage of the 15% off for Eco customers and ordered 10 of the shimmer shadows.  I'll review them in batches, and first up is Bubble Gum, Honey Peach, and Coral.

Bubble Gum, Honey Peach, Coral (Shade)
Bubble Gum is a vibrant pink.  Honey Peach is a pale peach with a pink cast.  Coral is a peachy coral and does not apply nearly as vibrant as it looks in the pot.  The Vegan part comes into play in that none of these shadows contain crushed beetles (carmine), which is what is commonly used to provide reddish tones.  No bismuth, no talc, no carmine, no silk powder, no d & c lake colors and no parabens!

Bubble Gum, Honey Peach, Coral (Sun)
The texture on these is good and they apply smoothly.  For the swatches I applied over Urban Decay primer with my finger.  On my eyes, I use a patting motion with my eye brush to avoid fallout.   Color can be built from sheer to quite intense.

I got the 5 gram jars which are $3.50 each, but there are also 10 gram jars for $6.50 as well as samples for .35 each.  Quite reasonable and the jars I received were filled to the brim.  

Color selection is excellent, with 109 different shades available between the matte or shimmer collections.  Wear time was about what I normally experience with shadows worn with a primer - 8 to 9 hours with minimal fading or creasing.  These will rub off, however, so be careful about touching your eyes.  Overall, I'm quite pleased with these!

Honey Peach, Bubble Gum, and Warm Honey (not shown)

No comments:

Post a Comment