...

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Clarasonic Mia in Island Coral

I finally got a Clarasonic Mia!  Yes, I'm way late to the party, but I finally admitted I needed (wanted) one of these and received it as a birthday gift.  Actually, I've been using my mom's for the past month or so to see if it was all that and a box of chocolates, and I've got to admit, it has helped my skin.  My pores are cleaner, my skin is smoother, and I'm not experiencing any irritation. 
I then had two big decisions:  the Mia or Mia2 and what color?  I decided the original Mia would be just fine and Island Coral actually matches my bathroom (kinda, sorta), and I love that color anyway.   Heck, I could probably locate it in the dark if needed!  Anyone else out there late to the Clarasonic bandwagon?

Disclosure:  I received this as a birthday gift.

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to say, I use this clarisonic every day.

    I bought it from here, and love the results so far.

    the epicuren acidipholus biotic is my wife and I's favorite moisturizer to use with is as well. we use it every day morning and night. So you know we are legit, here is our store , and here is epicuren information...

    ReplyDelete