...

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

July Eco Emi: Destress and Unwind

July's Eco Emi features a variety of products to help you relax, destress, unwind, and then perhaps ramp back up for a new day.  The relaxing and destressing part sound just fine by me.  As usual, Eco Emi's presentation is delightful, as I really enjoy unwrapping my "presents". 
I will say that if you don't like the scent of lavender, this is not the box for you.  Fortunately, I do like lavender, and since 3 of the beauty items have that fragrance, that's a good thing.

First up of the personal care samples is Hugo Naturals Essential Mist in calming French Lavendar.  This multi-purpose spray is safe for use on both skin and fabric.  The scent is actually quite light so I may try this on my bed linens. 
Next is Polar Bar, a eucalyptus & lavendar soap from Biggs & Featherbelle.  I love bar soap and this one has a bracing and refreshing scent.  I also like the size of the soap samples I've received in my subscription boxes, as they are ideal for washing my hands after I've applied makeup.
It wouldn't be a subscription box if you didn't get a lip balm:-)  This month's entry is from De Vine in the shade Merlot, a deep red shimmer.  De Vine lip balms contain polyphenols and reserveratrol and are 100% natural. 
I also got a packet of lavender body cream from The Seaweed Bath Co., which features bladderwrack seaweed for it's nourishing and detoxifying properties.  I've gotten a few of their samples in previous boxes, and I've liked everything I've tried by them thus far.
Last of the beauty/personal care items are two mineral deodorant towelettes in Pomegranate from Crystal essence.  I've started using only natural deodorants in the last year so am quite excited to try these out! 
Eco Emi also sent me some tea, some sweeteners, an exercise recovery supplement, a sleep aid supplement, and a yummy looking nut bar.  I've enjoyed the supplements and food items they've sent in the past and can honestly say it's been a great way to be introduced to a variety of brands I knew nothing about prior to my subscription.


This was not a particularly high value box, as I'm calculating everything to be worth just shy of $16.  I spent $15 so did get my money's worth and I will use all of the items, so it's worth it to me. 

Do you subscribe to Eco Emi?  What's your favorite subscription box?

Disclosure:  I subscribe to Eco Eco for $15/month. 

1 comment:

  1. My favorite is Popsugar's Must Have bag. It has full size products that are worth WELL over the $35 that it costs for the bag. Here is a link to my blog that tell what was in it last time:
    http://beauty4divas.blogspot.com/2012/09/popsugar-must-have-bag-august-2012.html

    I love subscription boxes!

    ReplyDelete