...

Friday, July 6, 2012

June Eco-Emi

June's Eco-Emi contained a variety of products that could be used when traveling or perhaps during long day of running errands.  The stand out body product for me so far in June's box as been a cream natural deodorant from Rainwater Botanicals in the scent Jasmine Wind, which is a sweet jasmine with sandalwood and rose.  There are 8 different scents available and I'm going to be checking out some of them, cause this stuff both works and is reasonably priced at 7.50! 


My next favorite is the Orchard Pear & Fig body balm from Organic Indulgence.  I love the scent and while solid, it's more than emollient enough to apply easily.
Next up is an Ecotints lip balm in the shade Coralyte.  I found it to not apply evenly when swatched on my arm but haven't used it enough on my lips to have an opinion yet.  Pretty color - more of orange copper than coral.

I also got a full sized Viticare toothpaste, which I'll be interested in comparing to the Dr. Collin's natural toothpaste I've been using, also discovered via Eco-Emi.   No complaints (again), I'm enjoying this subscription box!

Disclosure:  I subscribe to Eco-Emi, which is $15/mo.

No comments:

Post a Comment