...

Monday, July 30, 2012

L'Oreal Infallible Gel Lacquer Liner in Bronze

I liked the first Infallible Gel Lacquer liner in dark slate that I got so much that I went back and got two more.  Here is bronze, a slightly metallic brown with a faint shimmer.

The brush included with these liners works quite well and is what I use for application.  I did not find it difficult to get either a thin or thick line with this formula - it really does glide.  Do make sure to wipe off any excess once you are done to avoid a stiff brush next time.  That may be self evident, but apparently I forgot once.


Once these dry, it's set.  I experienced neither smearing, fading, or transfer with all day wear.  With my eye shape, that's really important as it's not unusual for what's on my lash line to transfer to my upper lid. 

The Infallible Gel Lacquer liners come in 5 different colors and retail for $9.99, although it's usually not difficult to find various BOGO sales for them.

Disclosure:  I bought this.

No comments:

Post a Comment