...

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

NOTD: Neutral Beauty & Only Gold for Me

For some reason, I'm really drawn to Neutral Beauty, a camel colored cream polish I got as part of the Bohemian Brights Sephora by OPI set.  Maybe because I'm attracted to neutrals in general, maybe because this kind of color is flattering with my coloring, or maybe because I wear a ton of clothes that this looks good with.  Neutral Beauty is a two coater and can go on a bit thick, but tends to even itself out pretty well.
Neutral Beauty, Only Gold for Me
I topped it with Only Gold for Me, one of the Jewelry top coat glitters available at Sephora. I believe I got this as part of a holiday set, as I doubt I would have paid $9.50 for it on it's own.  Regardless, I like it!



 Disclosure:  I bought these.

9 comments:

  1. Love this combo of polish! And I love that the bigger sparkles aren't plain old circles! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - this is a combo I will revisit in the future!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm still enjoying this manicure, it's wearing really well.

      Delete
  3. Love it! Love how it stands out with the greenery in the pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great combo! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I really love this combination.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm wearing the Sephora glitter this week too - but I paid for mine :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is such a pretty glitter! Love it on top of the nude :)

    ReplyDelete