...

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

NOTD: Smooth Sailing by essie


Braziliant, Super Bossa Nova, Smooth Sailing
The second of the polishes from the essie "I Say Go Braziliant" mini set that I tried was "Smooth Sailing".  I don't know what it was about these polishes, but I was not that wild about the formula.  Of the three, Super Bossa Nova worked the best, but I don't have
pictures to show you as I used it on my toes.  My toes are not allowed to be photographed, however.  I do have pictures of Braziliant here

Smooth Sailing is a medium denim blue with a silvery shimmer.  Quite pretty, actually. Oh, and that lime you see?  I grew it.  Or, it grew in spite of me.  I've got a very neglected potted lime bush and it managed to grow three limes this year. 

 The essie braziliant kit is a Macy's exclusive and costs $12.

Disclosure:  I bought these.

No comments:

Post a Comment