...

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Eminence Organics Rosehip Whip Moisturizer

Rosehip Whip Moisturizer
Marketed for oily, sensitive, and reactive skin types, Rosehip Whip Moisturizer by Eminence Organics is a lightweight, calming formula designed to smooth and condition while leaving a mattified look to skin.  I love Eminence products in general and have tried quite a few, and this is the moisturizer that I keep coming back to out of the 4 or 5 I've tried. 

I did notice with the last jar I purchased that the formula has been enhanced, and indeed, it does look a bit different in texture and color.  The scent is a light lemony rose and you can mix this with a few drops of water for a lighter application if desired.  I like that a spatula is included in each box, as that helps to cut down on potential contamination of the product.  I would caution to rinse and dry the spatula after use, as Eminence uses food grade fruits and vegetables in their products, so any residue left on the spatula will grow bacteria, and you don't want to be sticking that back in the container.

I find this to be a good, lightweight moisturizer for my oily skin.  I got some for my mother and she did not think it was moisturizing enough for her, so if you have dryer skin you will probably want something more heavy duty.  I later gave her Eminence's Gingko Whip Moisturizer which is for dehydrated, mature skin, and it's become her holy grail moisturizer.  Eminence has such an extensive line of products that's it's not hard to find something perfectly suited for your skin needs, although since they are mainly sold online or at spas, sampling before buying is difficult and they are too expensive for much trial and error.  I've noticed some online retailers do offer samples with purchase, however.

The Rosehip Whip Moisturizer retails for $56.00.  


Disclosure:  I purchased this.

No comments:

Post a Comment