1. My Favorite Ornament by OPI: Shimmery champagne silver goodness from the OPI Mariah Carey Holiday 2013 collection. I need to revisit this one, so pretty.
2. Where Did Suzi's Man-go? by OPI: I love a good orange, and this one is gorgeous without being garish. I believe this was my only purchase from the Brazil collection.
3. Miss Conduct by Orly: Love this raspberry scattered holo and it's really great formula.
4. Lady Muck by Butter London: Is it blue? Is it gray? I liked that I could see both colors depending on the light.
5. Virtual Insanity by Deborah Lippmann: A purple with crimson shimmer? I'll take it. This one is a Barney's exclusive.
6. Naked without Polish by Rescue Beauty Lounge: I'm not normally a pink polish lover, but this one works as a neutral for me, with a little special something extra.