...

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Best of: My Favorite Nail Polishes from 2014


Today I'll be showing you my favorite nail polishes that I wore this year.  Surprisingly, I only found 6 looks that made the list, and they may or may not have been released in 2014.  I've provided links to the original reviews.

1.  My Favorite Ornament by OPI:  Shimmery champagne silver goodness from the OPI Mariah Carey Holiday 2013 collection.  I need to revisit this one, so pretty.

2.  Where Did Suzi's Man-go? by OPI:  I love a good orange, and this one is gorgeous without being garish.  I believe this was my only purchase from the Brazil collection. 

3.  Miss Conduct by Orly:  Love this raspberry scattered holo and it's really great formula.

4.  Lady Muck by Butter London:  Is it blue?  Is it gray?  I liked that I could see both colors depending on the light. 

5.  Virtual Insanity by Deborah Lippmann:  A purple with crimson shimmer?  I'll take it.  This one is a Barney's exclusive.

6. Naked without Polish by Rescue Beauty Lounge:  I'm not normally a pink polish lover, but this one works as a neutral for me, with a little special something extra. 
What were you favorite polishes from 2014?  Did you have a favorite collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment