...

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Pür Minerals' Universal Marble Mineral Powder in Pink

Disclaimer:  This was a gift with purchase.
This multitasking pressed powder features a mosaic blend of light and dark pink tones than can be used on cheeks, eyes or lips, although I use it primarily as a blush.  My favorite things about the Pür Minerals' powders (including their eyeshadows) that I've tried are that they are talc free, apply smoothly, are nicely pigmented, and contain quality ingredients like vitamins, minerals, shea butter, and Vitamin E.
Pink is a soft pink shimmer that brightens while providing a nice flush of color.  It's almost outside of my shimmer comfort zone, as I prefer a more satin finish.  It slightly emphasizes my skin imperfections, so I may end up using it as more of a highlighter than a blush. 
The Marble Minerals Powders ($23.50) are also available in Spice (copper, cinnamon and pearl) for darker complexions and in Bronze for a sun kissed look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment