...

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Rapture Revolution Lipstick by Urban Decay

Ulta has been offering some tempting little samplers as GWP's lately, including this set of 5 travel sized items from Urban Decay back in November.  I've become a fan of the Revolution lipsticks, so was happy to pick up another mini, this time in the cream pink/plum/mauve Rapture.
Rapture has cool undertones but is still very wearable color with my warmer toned complexion.  I find the Revolution lip formula is creamy, comfortable to wear, and leaves my lips feeling moisturized.
I've enjoyed trying out some of the colors I wasn't tempted to buy (Catfight, anyone?) in these mini lipsticks, and I've yet to try one that hasn't looked and felt good on.  These are quite glossy, but I've also enjoyed mattifying them with my MAKE Super Matte Pencil , which is how I'm wearing it below.
Today begins my almost 2 week hiatus from work, yippee!  I'm all done with Christmas shopping, although I may have to venture to the grocery store for some last minute ingredients for red beans and rice, which is what I'm making for Christmas dinner.  Yum :-)

2 comments:

  1. I have Catfight and I love it! You and I have similar coloring and although its bold it does it beautifully! I now own errrrmmmm 7 UD lippies :) Have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catfight surprised me with how pretty it was! Happy holidays to you as well :-)

    ReplyDelete