...

Friday, December 12, 2014

NOTD: Icicles and Nostalgia by JINsoon

Disclaimer:  I purchased this.
I felt like a palette cleanser (aka, a nude shade) this week, and the recent arrival of Nostalgia by JINsoon sealed the deal. 
Nostalgia, Coquette
A pale cameo peach/beige/pink, this was an easy peasy two coater with no formula issues. It's nice on it's own for a nude look, or as a background for nail art.  I was wanting to do something Christmasy but simple, and what's more simple than a silver line for icicles?
I like how the silver is just enough to catch the light and provide a bit of flash, but it doesn't take away from Nostalgia's simple beauty.  I'm linking up with The Nail File, hosted by Jennie Shaw:

 photo newbutton_zps284b4cd7.jpg

8 comments:

  1. That's great coverage for a nude!! I have to do three coats of the one I use. *shakes fist*
    The icicles are totally enough for some flash, and the light contrast is super pretty. I don't even hate you for not having real icicles. (Okay, so maybe I hate you a teeny bit, haha!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are experiencing a run of really nice weather - sunny and in the mid-60's during the day. I'll take it, especially compared to the rest of the country!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I liked that it was seasonal but not overly "Christmas".

      Delete
  3. Nostalgia is my favorite nude ever. I love the silver "icicles". I may just have to steal this nail design.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nostalgia worked really well with my skin tone, I'll definitely be revisiting it :-)

      Delete