...

Thursday, December 25, 2014

NOTD: Gilded Lacquer Look with JINsoon's Coquette

My Christmas NOTD features some traditional colors for the season:  red and gold.  Coquette by JINsoon provides the red, with Keep Me On My Mistletoes by Sephora by OPI (now discontinued) providing the champagne gold foil background.
Nostalgia, Coquette
Coquette has enough of a jelly finish to give some translucence, and the finished look reminds me of of a gilded red lacquer.  JINsoon polishes are on the pricier side at $18, but I've liked every single one I've tried. 
I don't know if it's because it's no longer available, but Keep Me on My Mistletoes (second from left) is my favorite gold foil polish.  It was the first Sephora by OPI polish I ever bought, back when paying $9.50 for a bottle of polish was a splurge. 
I hope everyone who celebrates is having a lovely Christmas :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment