...

Monday, December 1, 2014

Empties! Products I Finished in November

I'm happy to have powered through quite a bit of items in November, including some tried and true items like the Nordic Care Foot Care Cream.   It's my go to for moisturizing my feet (full review here), and this is probably the 3rd tube I've gone through. 
My before bed hand moisturizer of choice until it got use up was SteamCream, a light feeling lotion that still does a good job of moisturizing.  I got mine on sale from Beauty Habit.  No doubt it was on sale due to the "Sale By" date, but mine was still fresh.
One of my projects over the Thanksgiving break was to organize my perfume samples, as they had gotten out of control.  I continue to use the Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab fragrances I don't care for as perfume in my oil burner to keep my house smelling good.  I used the Alice & Peter samples on some drapes, as there staying power on my skin was next to nothing.  I need to find some other creative uses for the perfume samples I don't care for enough to wear.
I'm still relying on my stash of shampoo/conditioner samples, although I always run out of shampoo before conditioner, it seems.  My favorites from this crop are the Exquisite Oil by Matrix and the Bamboo Volume by Alterna.
Makeup items seem to take the longest to use up, but I did finish a deluxe travel size of Estee Lauder mascara and Jouer Matte Moisture Tint in Nude  (review here).  The Skin Food Peach Sake Pore BB Cream was a favorite of mine for almost a year (review here), but I've now switched my allegiance to a Skin79 BB cream due to it's smoother, less obvious finish on my skin.  Also used up were some Becca Ultimate Coverage Creme foundation samples, which I reviewed here

No comments:

Post a Comment