...

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Portofino Baked Highlighter by Laura Geller

I've embraced highlighters in their many forms, from powder to cream to liquid.  So, when I received Laura Geller's Portofino ($24) recently as a GWP, I promptly gave it a go.
Smallish in size, I originally thought it must be a deluxe travel version, but nope it's full sized.  Which is not a problem, as a little goes a long way.  Portofino's champagne shimmer works equally well as an eyeshadow as it does a face highlighter.  The powder is soft and easy to pick up, and blends out nicely.
I really like Portofino, as it does not go metallic on me but does provide obvious glow, especially as a cheek highlighter. In fact, I like it better than my more expensive Becca Opal Shimmering Skin Perfector powder highlighter, which is a highlighter on steroids (love the cream Opal, however, and you can see a review of both here). 
I've gotten all of my Christmas shopping done already, thank you Black Friday and Cyber Monday online shopping.  Now I need to hide my credit cards from myself.

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog and the pictures of yourself with the products. You rock!!! :)

    ReplyDelete