"I got my start in the beauty industry by working on some of the most famous faces to ever walk the runways. Being backstage at a fashion show, working with supermodels, and being surrounded by beautiful clothes, lights, and makeup are still the most exciting parts of my job. That’s why I created Catwalk. Its 10 pigment-rich shadows in warm matte and shimmering neutrals were designed to create bold cat eyes, sleek contoured looks, and ready-to-wear washes of color in minutes that remind me of the energy and excitement of fashion week. Add in a professional blending and lining brush, and it’s the next best thing to being backstage." (Source: Anastasia Beverly Hills)
|With primer (sun)|
|With primer (shade)|
|Call Back, Strut, Scout|
- Call Back: Peachy beige colored shimmer - makes for a nice highlighter
- Strut: Purple with red and gold highlights - complex and lovely. I've been using Urban Decay's 1999 eye pencil with this as they really complement each other.
- Scout: Peachy pink with gold duotone shimmer- gorgeous color
|Beauty Mark, LBD, Day Rate|
- Beauty Mark: Dark brown matte - needed several layers to build up color and was a bit patchy, but workable
- LDB: Black matte - this is one swipe - very nicely pigmented and smooth
- Day Rate: Light mauve/nude matte - a surprising favorite of mine, as I like using it to emphasize my crease when I'm wearing a nude eye look.
|Couture, RTW, 10K, Pose|
- Couture: Dark brown with bronze flecks - easy to get strong color
- RTW: Topaz shimmer - very smooth and nicely pigmented
- 10K: light gold shimmer - makes for a nice inner eye highlighter
- Pose: Grayed plum with gold shimmer - needs to be built up for opaque color but is smooth. Would make a good over coat for other shadows.