...

Monday, August 19, 2013

Noir Precision Liquid Eyeliner by Le Métier de Beauté

Disclaimer:  I purchased this.
I've never been much of a black eyeliner wearer, mainly because I thought black was a bit too stark for my fair coloring and smaller eyes.  Leave it to one product to completely change my mind, and figures that it would be Noir from the luxury line Le Métier de Beauté.  Right, like I need to get addicted to a $42 liner and have it become an everyday staple - because it kind of has :-)
Noir is a black felt tip liquid liner pen and with it I can draw an exquisite thin line that gives the illusion of thicker lashes for a more defined eye line.  I like how enough color is deposited in a single sweep and am very impressed with how it does not feather or fade throughout the day.  The line is as crisp and dark when I go to remove my makeup as it was at the beginning of the day, which is mighty impressive considering the current heat, humidity, and oiliness of my lids. 
My favorite way to use Noir is to apply the liner over my base shadow, and then smudge another powder shadow over Noir for a bit of color.  After having received Noir in my Le Métier de Beauté first month subscription box, which I previewed here, I'm definitely looking forward to trying more of their products!

1 comment: