...

Friday, December 7, 2012

Julep Boho Glam December Box and NOTD in Petra

Julep's December Maven boxes featured lots of sparkle, as they showcased some glitters this month.  My Boho Glam box contained polishes Petra and Jordan, a cucumber-mint scented warming foot scrub, and a create your own carbochon ring.
Jordan is described as a full cover silver gunmetal with multi-dimensional glitter.  Surprisingly, I don't have anything quite like it.
Petra is a cranberry magenta with silver shimmer, a lovely color for winter and the holidays.  Okay, it's been in the 70's the past week here on the Gulf Coast, but I'm pretending it's winter and this color is helping.
I painted my ring and am quite happy with the results!  I used 2 coats of Nerdlacquer's It's Only a Flesh Wound.  It really flashes in the sun.  I'm thrilled that Nerdlacquer should be making polishes again in the near future, as Amanda has resurfaced from her hiatus.  My favorite polishes ever, seriously.
I'm going on about 4 days of wear with Petra and have had no chipping or tip wear, but I also cut my nails back to nubs, so that could be a factor.  Regardless, I really like this polish!

Disclaimer:  I subscribe to Julep Maven's program for $19.99/mo.  If you would like to subscribe as well, please consider using my referral link.  Thanks!
The Nail Files weekly linkup:

4 comments:

  1. I sure wish I would have picked this box up:( Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous colors! i love the way your ring turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty. Your pictures are very creative.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I enjoy being outside and incorporating nature into my photos.

      Delete