...

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Really Pink and Cotton Candy Mineral Blushes by The All Natural Face

I'm still working my way through the mineral blushes that I received in the Get Started Green sampler kit I bought from The All Natural Face, and I seriously have yet to find one that I either did not like or could not wear.  Today I've got a pale cool pink matte called Really Pink and a slightly warmer and darker pink shimmer called Cotton Candy to show you.
Really Pink
I was a bit concerned that these would be too pale for my complexion, but they actually give just enough of a hint of pink. 
Cotton Candy
Really Pink was the more powdery of the two and consequently needed blending out a bit more.  Cotton Candy has a really nice shimmer and was the better of the two for my warmer coloring.  
For below, I started with Really Pink and then topped it with Cotton Candy.  What surprised me the most was how flattering Cotton Candy was as a highlighter on the bridge of my nose and forehead, although I'm not sure you can tell from the pictures.
I continue to be impressed with The All Natural Face vegan mineral blushes, from both their selection of colors to how well they perform.  Prices are reasonable and there are a variety of sizes available, and I'm slowly narrowing down my list of those I'll be purchasing once I run out of the sample packets.  Cotton Candy has made the list!

Disclaimer:  I purchased these.

No comments:

Post a Comment