...

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Lancome Color Design Lip Colors in Scarlet Blaze and Sugared Maple

Two Color Design Lip Colors were included in the Lancome Sparkling Champagne Holiday Collection - Scarlet Blaze and Sugared Maple.  When I first saw the set I was sure that the warm neutral Sugared Maple would be the more wearable one for me, but I was wrong.  I'm in love with Scarlet Blaze!  Don't get me wrong, Sugared Maple is nice, but I've finally found a red that I will wear.  Figures that I can't find it in the regular Lancome offerings - maybe it's just for the holiday collection?
Scarlet Blaze
I'm also loving the formula of these lipsticks, as I find them both comfortable to wear and hydrating.  Color Design lipsticks come in five finishes - cream, sheen, shimmer, metallic, and matte.  I'm guessing that Scarlet Blaze is a cream (not specified on tube) and Sugared Maple is listed as a sheen.   
Sugared Maple
Color Design lipsticks retail for $22 each, and Sugared Maple is part of the permanent collection.  I saw several listings on ebay for Scarlet Blaze.

Disclaimer:  I purchased these.

No comments:

Post a Comment