...

Monday, December 3, 2012

Puristics Totally Ageless Intensive Eye Treatment

There are several things I like about Puristics, a new skincare line that I discovered when I received their Intensive Eye Treatment in the Cravebox Summer Beauty Box. I'll list them for you:

  1. They focus on creating products that are effective and safe by utilizing a process called "Engineered Simplicity", which is essentially harnessing the latest science to unleash the power of naturally occurring compounds and substances.  
  2. They use a patent pending compound of yeast ferment and the hexapeptide-11 (one of the few peptides that is derived from natural sources).  These work in combination to help support the natural ability of skin to produce collagen.
  3. They conducted a clinical trial which showed significant improvements in firmness, elasticity, moisture levels, and the reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
  4. No synthetic fragrances, colors, dyes or synthetics are used in their products. Parabens and phthalates are also excluded.
  5. The products are reasonably priced, with the eye treatment retailing for about $16.


The consistency of the Eye Treatment is a thicker cream, but it absorbs nicely into my under eye area.  I've been using this for several months and I like it!  I've got other eye creams to chose from, but I find myself reaching for this one the most.  I like the pump dispenser, as there is no sticking fingers in pots with all the potential associated contamination problems.  I especially like how the ingredients are translated for those of us who may not have a background in chemistry. 

Bottom line, I can see myself purchasing this once I run out of my current bottle!

Disclaimer:  I received this as part of the Cravebox Summer Beauty Box, so it was free.

No comments:

Post a Comment