- They focus on creating products that are effective and safe by utilizing a process called "Engineered Simplicity", which is essentially harnessing the latest science to unleash the power of naturally occurring compounds and substances.
- They use a patent pending compound of yeast ferment and the hexapeptide-11 (one of the few peptides that is derived from natural sources). These work in combination to help support the natural ability of skin to produce collagen.
- They conducted a clinical trial which showed significant improvements in firmness, elasticity, moisture levels, and the reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- No synthetic fragrances, colors, dyes or synthetics are used in their products. Parabens and phthalates are also excluded.
- The products are reasonably priced, with the eye treatment retailing for about $16.
The consistency of the Eye Treatment is a thicker cream, but it absorbs nicely into my under eye area. I've been using this for several months and I like it! I've got other eye creams to chose from, but I find myself reaching for this one the most. I like the pump dispenser, as there is no sticking fingers in pots with all the potential associated contamination problems. I especially like how the ingredients are translated for those of us who may not have a background in chemistry.
Bottom line, I can see myself purchasing this once I run out of my current bottle!
Disclaimer: I received this as part of the Cravebox Summer Beauty Box, so it was free.