...

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Lancome Sparkling Champagne Holiday Collection LE Eye Shadows

Three limited edition single Color Design eye shadows were included in the Lancome Sparkling Champagne Holiday Collection:  a matte beige called Delicate Lace, a taupe called Luminous Taupe, and a dark brown called Smoldering Cocoa.  The Color Design shadows are available in 4 different finishes - shimmer, sheen, metallic, matte - and both Luminous Taupe and Smoldering Cocoa are metallics. 
Lancome Holiday Collection in Champagne
My experience with Lancome eye shadows is somewhat limited, but I've come to like them.  All three of these were smooth, applied nicely, and wore well with a primer.  I'd say pigmentation is about average, but they can be built up in intensity.  I do think they are overpriced at $18 each, which makes sets like these all the more appealing, as everything shown above was $59.50 with any Lancome purchase.
All three of these colors are easily dupable, but I'm still glad to have them in my collection and have found myself reaching for them all week.  Here are a few looks I've done with them.

Disclaimer:  I purchased these.

No comments:

Post a Comment