- Maybelline Color Tattoo 24-HR Cream Gel Shadow in Bold Gold
- Maybelline Color Tattoo 24-HR Cream Gel Shadow in Barely Beige
- L'Oreal Infallible 24HR Shadow in Golden Emerald
- My second favorite of the 2012 Infallibles was Liquid Diamond, a cool blue gray that was another great performer.
- Buttercup by Beauty from the Earth (BFTE): Something about the loose mineral shadow Buttercup really captured my heart. Perhaps it's because it's a great neutral matte and perhaps because it's a bit of a color morpher.
- Urban Decay's Melt, exclusive to one of the BYO 4 pan palettes. This one was a sleeper, in that when I first got it, it did not really stand out to me. I did a look with it last week that changed my mind, however, as it is a really pretty base shade with a delicate shimmer. Sometimes it's the quiet ones you have to look out for!
Disclosure: I purchased these.