...

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

November Eco Emi: Great Month!

This month's Eco Emi subscription box was chock full of lots of delicious smelling products for body and face!  I think this box had a higher ratio of personal care products than any I've received before and they all look really interesting.
Add caption
First up is a moisturizing stick for your feet, deep steep's candy mint foot stick.  It does indeed smell minty and has a solid but soft consistency that spread nicely on my feet.  Lots of essential oils in this mix, so it feels uber moisturizing and refreshing.  

I also received two loose mineral eye shadows in a light and medium gray from Lauren Brook Cosmetiques.  These all natural and organic shadows some interesting ingredients:
  • Zinc - Natural UVA & UVB protection. Soothes & protects against free radical damage.
  • Pearl - Promotes healthy, lustrous skin.
  • Silk - Moisture balancing, contains amino acids & protein.
  • Neem - Soothing, moisturizing, antibacterial, antiseptic.
  • Raspberry - Antioxidant. Supplies vitamin C and bioflavanoids. Fights free radicals.
  • Olive - Calms and soothes while hydrating the skin.
Next was a sliver of orange, clove, and cinnamon vegan soap from Metropolis Soad Co.  I used it Sunday morning and, yum.  Nice lather too.

There were also two packets of body moisturizer in sweet cherry & almond and orchard pear & fig by Organic Indulgence.  I've got a stick moisturizer in the pear and fig scent, and it's a really nice scent.  Look forward to trying these!

The Rainwater Botanicals pumpking masque looks and smells like puried pumpkin, which is a good thing in my book.  I used it Sunday morning after my shower, and I could indeed feel a tingling sensation that I'm hoping was it doing it's exfoliating best.  No irritation at all, just soft and smooth skin.  Very nice.

I also received an eye cream whose first ingredient is pixie dust.  Not kidding.  I'm hoping it really will work magic, as that's the area where I'm showing my age the most. 








 
Last of the personal care items is a citrus bath soak by The Seaweed Bath Co.  Sadly, I don't have a tub I'd bathe in, but I may have to borrow someones tub just to try it out.  I do love a nice, hot bath.

The Athena yogurt bar was quite tasty, and the yerba mate tea in ginger and lemon will get used quickly.  I actually bought some mate tea after receiving some in a previous Eco Emi box, and if you haven't read up on the health benefits associated with this South American tea, I encourage you to do so.  Pretty interesting.

Great month, Eco Emi! 

Disclosure:  I subscribed to Eco-Emi for $15/mo.

No comments:

Post a Comment