I also received two loose mineral eye shadows in a light and medium gray from Lauren Brook Cosmetiques. These all natural and organic shadows some interesting ingredients:
- Zinc - Natural UVA & UVB protection. Soothes & protects against free radical damage.
- Pearl - Promotes healthy, lustrous skin.
- Silk - Moisture balancing, contains amino acids & protein.
- Neem - Soothing, moisturizing, antibacterial, antiseptic.
- Raspberry - Antioxidant. Supplies vitamin C and bioflavanoids. Fights free radicals.
- Olive - Calms and soothes while hydrating the skin.
There were also two packets of body moisturizer in sweet cherry & almond and orchard pear & fig by Organic Indulgence. I've got a stick moisturizer in the pear and fig scent, and it's a really nice scent. Look forward to trying these!
The Rainwater Botanicals pumpking masque looks and smells like puried pumpkin, which is a good thing in my book. I used it Sunday morning after my shower, and I could indeed feel a tingling sensation that I'm hoping was it doing it's exfoliating best. No irritation at all, just soft and smooth skin. Very nice.
I also received an eye cream whose first ingredient is pixie dust. Not kidding. I'm hoping it really will work magic, as that's the area where I'm showing my age the most.
Last of the personal care items is a citrus bath soak by The Seaweed Bath Co. Sadly, I don't have a tub I'd bathe in, but I may have to borrow someones tub just to try it out. I do love a nice, hot bath.
Great month, Eco Emi!
Disclosure: I subscribed to Eco-Emi for $15/mo.