- The first one is actually a lip stain, but I ended up using it more as a cheek stain. Ulta's Extreme Wear Lip Stain in Lucky in Love is a bright coral red that lightly stains your lips and provides a nice pop of color for cheeks. I liked that the ingredient list contained lots of fruit extracts, such as grapefruit, orange peel, apple, raspberry, blueberry, pineapple, apricot, blackberry, and grape! This also translated into a nice, fruity fragrance.
- Next is Poppy from Josie Argan's Summer Lovin' Argan Lip & Cheek Color Stick Set. I'm noticing a trend in the colors I'm attracted to, as this is quite similar to Lucky in Love above. These colors sticks are actually quite subtle in the color they transfer, however, so it's hard to over do it. Plus, they contain a panoply of good for your skin ingredients, which is always nice to see.
- If you didn't pick up Tarina Tarantino's Dollskin Cheek Palette when it was on sale at Sephora (or before then), well, you missed out. Great quality and a nice selection of both warm and cool colors. My favorite is Feather, a peach with a light shimmer. I'm sad that Sephora will no longer be carrying Tarina, as I'm afraid her great offerings will be harder for me to discover now.
- Physician's Formula Happy Booster Blush in Warm makes for a nice shimmer blush or highlighter, kind of along the lines of Benefit's Sugarbomb boxed blush. Except I like the Happy Booster blush better, as it's not as shimmery. The downside for me was the price of this drugstore find, as they run about $12. I'd wait for a discount or BOGO offer, but I did like this.
- elf HD Blush in Superstar is my best budget find at $3 as well as the most pigmented blush I have ever come across! Once I figured out the best way to apply, I was sold.
- The last item on my list is Lancome's Blush Subtil Palette in Peche Savvy, which includes a bronzer, blush, and highlighter. It's the opposite of budget friendly at $42, but is a really nice all in one cheek palette. The bronzer doesn't go muddy on me and the shimmer is subtil, which I prefer.
- Really Pink and Cotton Candy by The All Natural Face. I've liked every single one of The All Natural Face blushes I've tried. Truly, they are really nice, reasonably priced, and mineral based.
Disclosure: I purchased all of these.