- Revlon Colorburst Lip Butters: Why yes, yes I did buy a lot of these. All the colors that I thought I could wear, which turned out to be nine. So yes, yes I do like these! I like that they do not dry out my lips and provide enough glossy color that I can get away with wearing these on their own and not feel like I'm missing anything. I've done multiple posts on these, but here is Cherry Tart and Candy Apple. I'm going to pick Tutti Frutti and Sweet Tart as my two favorite lip butter colors.
- Tarte Lipsurgence Lip Tints continue to be my favorite of the lip products released in the roll up pencil format. I love the more natural ingredient list and how they do moisturize as well as provide subtle color. The lids cracking were a major downside, but now that I'm aware of that problem, I make sure to replace them gently.
- My favorite balm stain is a discontinued product, unfortunately, but maybe you got to pick one up when they were on sale at Sephora. Tokidoki's Gelato Lip Balm Stain in Mozzarella was a great shade of pink that really did leave behind a delicate stain yet didn't dry my lips out.
- Another brand that was discontinued at Ulta was a favorite lip gloss of mine, Sula Beauty's Beautiful Stranger, to be precise. It's the beige shimmer above and I used that tube right up, I liked it so much. Figures I discover things only when they are steeply discounted because they are being phased out. Oh well.
- I got my first Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetic Lip Tars in 2012 and I'm still fascinated with them. So pigmented, opaque, and smooth. I ended up buying both the warm and cool set from Beauty.com and have had lots of fun mixing these to make lip colors to match my FOTD's. I believe these were my favorite lip find of 2012!
- Revlon's Just Bitten Kissable Lip Balm Stains were another fun favorite from 2012. Good selection of colors, easy to wear, didn't dry out my lips, and did leave soft stains of color behind.
- Last, but not least, I found a red lipstick I will actually wear. Color Design lipstick in Scarlet Blaze was part of the Lancome Sparkling Champagne holiday set. I believe it's a special edition for the set, as I could not find it in their regular offerings.
Disclosure: I purchased these.