...

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Alert! DHC Q10 Facial Film Soap Being Discontinued

I'm guessing a lot of people may not even know these exist, but the Q10 Facial Film Soap is being discontinued and is currently half off at DHC.   I personally think these are an ingenious concept, as the single use packets are perfect for travel or gym use.  Since they are not a liquid, there are no restrictions for carry on in air travel, plus you can tuck a few into your purse for anytime use. 

 As described at DHC:
"Forty individually wrapped sheets of gentle facial cleanser deliver the age-fighting benefits of antioxidant coenzyme Q10, plus total convenience. Just peel away the packaging, place a sheet in your hand, and add water. The rich lather helps remove impurities without stripping your skin of vital moisture. Keep some in your purse, store some in your desk, stash some in your gym bag, and use them when you’re traveling."
These are currently on sale for $6, (I paid $7.20 last week, so the price continues to fall) and I picked up 2 boxes to keep on hand for future trips.  I'm curious as to why these are being discontinued, as they had a 5 star rating in the DHC reviews section and seemed very popular!  Many are voicing their displeasure in recent comments, and I do find it perplexing.  Why you do this to me, DHC?
Disclaimer:  I purchased these.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment