...

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

March Eco Emi: Spring Enchantment

March's Eco Emi box was inspired by "the warmth that you get from the sun but that also captured the calmness of the moon and stars at night".  I always appreciate the attention to detail that goes into the wrapping and presentation, and this month was no exception!
There were six beauty related items and 3 lifestyle items in March's box.  Some of the beauty items were entirely new to me.  I'm really excited about the Theragenics Detox Charcoal Bar soap, as it is targeted towards oily skin.  Now that the weather is getting warmer, my skin will be producing even more oil.  The soap smells really nice and look at the lovely deep gray color - I'm smitten.
The Lavender Vanilla Head-to-Toe Moisturizer is 100% shea butter and has a rich and creamy consistency.  This will make a wonderful night time hand moisturizer, and the scent is fantastic.  Lavender is known for promoting calmness, and vanilla is such a comforting scent, so I'm anticipating a lovely aromatherapy experience with this.  I'm not familiar with the Natural Heavenly Beauty Bath & Body brand, but their products are free of harmful parabens, petrochemicals, artificial colors and artificial fragrances , so will doing some more investigating.
I joke about Eco Emi always including a lip balm in every box, but I've got to admit they've introduced me to some I really like.  I'm a lip balm junkie and have them scattered throughout the house so that I'm always within reach of dry lip relief.  I like how emollient Belle's healing lip balm feels on and the scent and taste is subtle, so appears to be a worthy addition to my collection.
Blisoma herbal gel cleanser is new to me, but it sounds really interesting.  It's supposed to be an ideal match for the most reactive and allergic skin types.  The ingredient list is intriguing, and I'll be interested to see how this performs!
The last of the beauty related items is a Rejuvenating Mask by Dr. Hauschka.  I've tried of a few Dr. Hauschka samples  in the past and while they left a mostly positive impression, I've yet to find one that induced me to purchase.

The lifestyle items are a laundry detergent, some chocolate chip cookies, and a single tea bag.  Call me strange, but I get excited about laundry detergents.  I'm not sure why that is, but there ya go.

Overall, well done Eco Emi!  My allergy addled brain is too foggy to figure out the box value, but I'm guessing it's close the price I paid - $15.

Disclaimer:  I subscribe to Eco Emi for $15/mo.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Linking up with Subscription Box Share:

1 comment:

  1. wow! your box was full of awesome items! not bad for $15!

    ReplyDelete