...

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Peach Passion Pure Color Blush by Estee Lauder

I've fallen in love with the Pure Color blushes by Estee Lauder.  In fact, I'm going to go on record and say they've become my favorite blushes and the ones I reach for the most often.  I've tried about five of them now, and they are finely milled, apply smoothly, and somehow give such a natural looking finish that lasts all day on my oily skin.
The blushes come in two finishes, satin and shimmer.  Peach Passion is a shimmer finish, with a delicate light peach color and soft gold sheen.  It will show up the best on the fair complected, as it applies sheerly and I find that on my fair but warm skintone, it gives a hint of color with a subtle sheen.  Pure Color blushes are billed as "sheer color, natural glow that builds for definition", and I'd say that's accurate.
The blushes are housed in a substantial gold palette and are generously sized at .24 oz.  As comparison, NARS blushes are .16 oz and cost a dollar more.  There is plenty of room to swirl your brush around and build up color as desired.  On the negative side, these compacts are not easy to open.  They seem to have a sweet spot that you need to find in order to open, as force doesn't really work.
No matter how much I apply, these never look cakey and I simply get more intensity of color with that lovely sheen.  There is no obvious glitter nor is the shimmer overdone, which is perfect for my less than perfect skin.  Simply put, my skin is enhanced and I feel like I just look better:-)
Pure Color blushes are $28 each, and I usually pick up mine whenever there is a good GWP offer going on to get more bang for my buck.

Disclaimer:  I purchased this.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Omgahhhhh that is gorgeous. You get great blushes, that one is just fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've found another one from Estee Lauder that is great for summer, I'll be showing it soon!

      Delete