...

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

NYC Applelicious Glossy Lip Balms

I personally don't believe it's possible to have too many lip balms.  If I can find a good tinted lip balm, all the better!  NYC currently has some seriously cute ones with their Applelicious Glossy Lip Balms, and I have Big Apple Red and Applelicious Pink to show you today.
Big Apple Red, Applelicious Pink

Each of the balms has an apple shaped moisturizing core surrounded by the tinted balm.  With a trio of shea butter, jojoba, and avocado oils, these give moisture, sheen, and sheer color to your lips.  I was actually pleasantly surprised at the level of color in these!  They do have an apple scent which was noticeable enough that I could smell it after applying, but it does fade after a bit.
Applelicious Pink
Big Apple Red
For $2.99 each, these are worth checking out!

Disclaimer:  I purchased these.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin'

2 comments:

  1. Ooh that packaging is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like these - I never heard of them before. I need to hunt some down now!

    ReplyDelete