...

Friday, April 19, 2013

NOTD: Conduit by SpaRitual

Conduit by SpaRitual was part the 2012  Gold special edition collection of polishes that are infused with 24K real gold particles.  Apparently, gold symbolizes a better moment in time as well as a period of mental growth and general well-being.  If that's the case, I'm going to wear Conduit year round :-)
Regardless of any magical qualities, Conduit is a gorgeous copper gold flecked polish.  From a distance it looks like a solid metallic copper, but up close you can see the russet, copper, and gold individual glass  flecks.  I used 2 coats, which looks fine to my eye.  However, in bright light I could see some lighter spots so 3 coats may have been the way to go.
The is the first SpaRitual polish I've tried and the formula was spot on with no application issues.  SpaRitual polishes are vegan, and free of DBP, Toluene, Formaldehyde and Formaldehyde Resin.  They normally retail for $10, but the Gold collection was a bit more at $12 due to the gold particles.  A quick search showed sale prices at various sites, however, and I got mine at beauty.com for $8.40.
Disclaimer:  I purchased this.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin'

The Nail Files weekly linkup:

4 comments: